The DeWys Way: Committed to the Success and Safety of All Stakeholders
In today’s competitive job market, attracting and retaining talented employees requires more than just competitive salaries and benefits. A company’s culture plays a crucial role in attracting top talent and ensuring team members satisfaction and longevity. At DeWys, we do just that by fostering a positive and engaging work environment. With “The DeWys Way” our core values, and a range of opportunities for employee involvement, DeWys Manufacturing has created a culture that promotes success, safety, and overall well-being.
At the heart of DeWys Manufacturing’s culture lies “The DeWys Way”. This set of core values defines the company’s commitment to success and safety for all stakeholders. By prioritizing these principles, DeWys ensures that its team members, customers, suppliers, and the community of West Michigan thrive together.
We recognize that engaged team members are the cornerstone of a thriving business. To foster a sense of ownership and involvement, DeWys offers several avenues for the team to contribute and grow within the company:
- A culture of team member acknowledgement, A.C.C.T. stands for Advancement, Character, Customer Astonishment, and Talent. DeWys provides a platform for team members to actively participate in driving positive change by recognizing team members each quarter that were “caught in the A.C.C.T” and going above and beyond their day-to-day responsibilities.
- The Safety Committee
- Safety is our #1 priority and as a recent MSHARP award recipient it is safe to say DeWys is consistently prioritizing the well-being of team members. The committee meets once a month to discuss potential hazards and ways to implement safety initiatives to ensure the safety of all team members at DeWys.
- DeWys University
- DeWys understands the value of continuous learning and skill development. Our in-house 12-week training program offers a wide range of courses for different levels of training to enhance team members knowledge and expertise. This program offers opportunities for advancement and career growth within the company.
- Company Ambassadors
- To nurture a culture of pride, DeWys implemented the ambassador program. These chosen team members rotate every six months and represent the company by sharing their positive experiences, promoting the company’s values, contributing ideas on ways to improve team member engagement, as well as follow through with team activities and actions.
- Onsite Health and Wellness Coach
- As part of our commitment to employee well-being, DeWys provides an onsite health and wellness coach free of charge. This resource supports team members in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, offering guidance on nutrition, fitness, stress management, and overall wellness. By investing in the holistic well-being of our team members, we are ensuring our team members feel supported and cared for.