We are currently seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our team on Press Brake.
Press Brake Operator Duties:
- Set up, adjust, and operate press brake
- Read customer blueprints and work instructions
- Troubleshoot issues to eliminate causes of rejected parts
- Perform periodic quality inspections throughout shift
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Press Brake Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous metal fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
To find out more information about DeWys University Press Brake training click here.