We are currently seeking motivated Welders with the drive to expand their MIG, TIG, & Robotic Welding skills through the DeWys University training program.
- Set up welding equipment for MIG welding on a variety of products and parts
- Lay out, position, align, and fit metal components to weld per customer specifications
- Read customer blueprints and work instructions
- Finish grinding and spot grinding of parts
- Perform maintenance on welding and grinding machines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous welding experience/training, Certified Welding Technician is a plus!
- Good working knowledge of metals, welding robots, and welding & grinding equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
To find out more information about DeWys University Welding training click here.