When Was the Last Time You Were Caught In the ACCT? (Part 2)
As DeWys Manufacturing continues to grow and move further down our Road to Success, it is important to the owners that the team members are invested in our culture. To do this, our management team put in place the Cultural Road to Success. These three core principles are what the entire company is now responsible for.
- Values: This is how we A.C.C.T. With this we recognize and reward team members for positively affecting DeWys
- Advancement: Everything and everyone can be improved
- Character: Do what is right
- Customer Astonishment: Customers drive our success
- Talent: Be the best that you can be
- Attitude: When team members, management, and owners are all working towards the same goal, that is when DeWys will continue the journey on our Road to Success.
- Accountable: We will be accountable to each other
- Empowered: We will feel empowered to make a difference
- Problem Solve: We will be driven to problem solve
- Beliefs: This is based off the old saying “treat others the way you want to be treated”
- Recognizing: We believe in recognizing team members
- Rewarding: We believe in rewarding team member initiative
- Communicating: We believe in communicating a clear consistent message
So what does the Cultural Road to Success mean for the future of DeWys Manufacturing? First, this will open communication up to ALL team members sharing our cultural vision for years to come. Second, it allows our human resources department to find and hire the right fit during the interview process. “Understanding what we value and where we want to go in the future ensures that we are committed to making the right hire each and every time” – Laura Elsner, Workforce Development Manager. Finally, DeWys is adamant about making this Cultural Road to Success public information. When current and future team members, the management, and the community know our vision for the future we will all be on the same page towards achieving our goals
Nothing is perfect, but when you strategize, implement, and work together as a team then that is when you can see growth. DeWys has been in business for over forty prosperous years, and with the culture addition to our Road to Success, we see the next forty being even better!